WHY USE A REALTOR?
In today’s market the real estate sales transaction is a complicated one. Many decisions must be made regarding your home’s condition, current market conditions, proper pricing, offer negotiations, and understanding the legalities of the real estate purchase contract. The education, professionalism, and experience available from your Churchill-Brown Realtor can make this process easier. Some of the services your Realtor may provide include:
- Advise you on how to present your home to potential buyers in order to maximize its appeal.
- Assist you with determining a price for your home that meets your goals.
- Provide feedback to you regarding showing activity and changing market conditions.
- Create a customized marketing plan, designed specifically for your home, including maximum internet and targeted to the potential purchaser of your home.
- Explain the purchase contract and assist with preparing appropriate contract documents.
- Assist you with the negotiation of contract terms, contingencies, repairs, and other contractual details.
- Coordinate with you appropriate times for inspections, appraisals, and final walk-throughs.
- Monitor the closing process and paperwork including the buyer’s final loan approval and inspection deadlines.
- Mediate any last minute obstacles to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Assist you with photography that will enhance your home’s presence on various websites as well as MLS.
- Schedule and host open houses and associate tours, if desired.
- Consult with the Churchill-Brown management team should any unique problems arise.
- Coordinate the paperwork and timing for the transaction closing at the title company.